usic

I know different kinds of pain, this time it's not from working out but learning to play the keyboards! :) My father would be so happy that the organ he bought more than a decade ago is now quite useful and we are having fun playing with it. haha Playing 'Moon River" is one of my favorite. I know that this whole learning thing isn't supervised by a "pro" and I don't slap/punish myself if I hit the wrong keys - and it's pretty annoying actually! hahah But, I'm enjoying every bit of it! :D I tried "Amazing Grace" once and it was horrible.hahah Good thing I downloaded this free application from Google Play Store called "Perfect Piano" and voila I could play in an orchestra! hahah just kidding! I'll get there but I'lll be needing extreme divine intervention to make it happen! :) The first time I visited the church that I am now a member - I noticed the upright piano. The moment that Ma'am Hydie the wife of the church's pastor played a music with it, I haven't taken my eyes off and with great respect it plays only amazing Christian songs which gives more importance of the whole thing. Until now my jaw still drops from time to time. Now I hafta settle with what I have in my hands and make the most out of it. To be honest, I need overhauling when it comes to music - I'm the music teacher's nightmare - I tell you that!hahah :D

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a person who wants to have a room for writing. just having a great time sharing thoughts to myself and to lovely strangers who love to read.