I'm such a loser! hehe Just got back to this bloggin' haven. I'm just using my phone while writing this so pardon if there are words misspelled around this post! :) Seriously, I am more of a twitter bug these past few months. I already deactivated my FB account(s) - due to incredible (nosense) discoveries I get every single day & just kept asking more of it so it has to stop before I get into more trouble. Anyhow, there are lots of things happenned and I thought would happen but didn't in my life. Career wise - I'm such a loser. Now, I don't mean to interrupt your negative thoughts of me but you know it can happen to somebody at some point in their lives. To me, it came this early. So, there is nowhere to go but UP my friend and to never discourage. Well, if hatred could even swallow I wouldn't be alive today. But, God is good. He armored me with His unconditional love and he gave me a man who so dearly loves me beyond my imagination. They are that kept me strong and fueled me with hope and faith. I may not be able to see how my day would end but I know I have enough to get me through it. It is something that I am thankful for and I know I am blessed and loved more than I can ask for. :) This blog has been with me since I was in college. The ugly; to the nastiest side; to the crazy side of me is also here. I am hopeful that it will soar high above with only positivity and hope and most especially filled with happiness. :) Until my next post! :-*

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a person who wants to have a room for writing. just having a great time sharing thoughts to myself and to lovely strangers who love to read.