Last Night

Last night before sleep swallowed me - I remembered something a very long time ago. But, it feels like it just happened yesterday. You know when you thought the person that you like doesn't have time to wonder if you exist and you've proven yourself WRONG because he likes you the same way! That my friend is called VICTORY! :D oh HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Mother J! Yeah, how ironic it is that yesterday was the death anniversarry of my father. Life. Though we always love to hate each other - we both share HATE towards Lebron James and we both share LOVE towards THE Kobe Bryant! oh mama mia! hahah

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a person who wants to have a room for writing. just having a great time sharing thoughts to myself and to lovely strangers who love to read.