2nd Year

Today marks the 2nd Death Anniversary of my father Serafin L. Amatong. I still miss him here and there because who wouldn't - he was a funny guy and very sweet and thoughtful. He once told me that if he will be a millionaire he will feed the kids who have nothing to eat. I once worked as a child care worker, I get to care kids whom never had a formal education or a home, you know street & abused kids. I find them adorable and cute. You can tell they're doing their best to be polite since their parents are absolutely haven't done a good job of parenting so being nice is out of the question. My father was absolutely thrilled by it. When I get home from work I tell him different stories from different kids. I guess he was happy I get to care with those kind of kids. My family once decided to spent my birthday in the center to be with them and that was the most meaningful birthday everrrr! My father really treats all kids nicely. He was fond of them. In fact, everyone in our neighborhood even my friends call him 'Papang'. As for me, the kids from the center whenever they see me they will still call me ''Ma'am Kara'' with all smiles.heheh My Papa is the person who knows your happiness by heart. One thing he taught me that you don't have to spend a lot of money to be happy. Just hugs and kisses - the things to make you feel better or special. I don't regret that I didn't make a eulogy on his funeral. It's too limited and I know my Papa wouldn't want me have a heavy heart and words bidding him goodbye. We only have sweet sweet memories together - like enjoying hot chocolates on rainy days. I love you Papa and missing you a lot. xoxo

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a person who wants to have a room for writing. just having a great time sharing thoughts to myself and to lovely strangers who love to read.