sha-la-la-la

It's so nice to be happy! :) After a very long day feeling down and yet my day ended soooo well. Thankful and blessed. This is life! Everybody should feel great by the end of the their day ALWAYS! ;) I want to say something - - - oh! The moon looks incredibly gorgeous tonight! To be honest, I miss my lady friends! They're kinda busy with their own lives now. I almost/always fail wanting to know new ones. Like, I don't know what to say? I don't want it to make it look like I am trying SO hard! But really it is hard! Damn it! :-/ I am nice, funny and SHY! I can easily smell arrogance - it is such a turn off BIG TIME. I guess I should not complain being friend-LESS these days. Urggh What was that?! heheh See the joke?! No? Forget it. Awwww Mark is really an amazing boyfriend and an incredible best friend that I can talk to about anything and been keeping me company - he is just being wonderful and patient of me. I sometimes think I don't need friends but it is still different being around with females too you know. ;) I wish I can grab random females and ask if they would want to be my bestfriend for a day and together we paint our nails and braid our hair the same. HAHAH *trying hard* :D

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a person who wants to have a room for writing. just having a great time sharing thoughts to myself and to lovely strangers who love to read.