achy breaky

Before anything else I would like to say that I love NBA, traveling and food. That's just me. I am happy living a simple life though not much to be fancy but for me it's something. More than anything else I think I have what I needed for my family alone - living in this new house & there's food on our table, with not much yet to complain regarding our health. My father said that I should look after my brothers. They're doing well and my mother too. Though me and my youngest brother haven't started earning yet and the other one is still in college - it doesn't mean this is the end for us. In fact, me and my brother planned to move out to another city and hopefully start our career there. As for me that isn't the original plan, perhaps work abroad. My heart is aching now because I am trying to give up that dream. I am convincing myself that it isn't for me or for this family. I know God has a better plan for me. There are people who believed I could do better in life such as my relatives. They are my supporters but also number one criticizers. My immediate family will always be with me through my failures and success but outside that inner circle are either bringing me down or up. To be honest - I am in a position that could do more but financially incapable. I know there are others that can help me beyond what they can give but have chosen not to. Sooooooo, might as well proceed to what I have always loved - it's coming really SOON. Super excited and scared but I know in my heart it will be beautiful beyond words. =) xx

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a person who wants to have a room for writing. just having a great time sharing thoughts to myself and to lovely strangers who love to read.