Couples <3

Say that I’m a stalker. But I’m a stalker for love. Couples are a bit more open nowadays with regards to their love stories. I love to read their statuses or comments on social networks. Which is the most famous way to catch the eyes of the public. The reasons could be as following:

  • They just want to know the world about their love
  • They want to inspire others, but I have a strong feeling they just want to
  • Make others jealous with what they have. lol (coz I feel that way)

image 

Image from web

Of course I agree with the first one, unless it’s a forbidden love isn’t it. Saying “I love you” while the rest of the world would know. Is a feeling of being proud that you are with someone you really care  and want to spend the rest of your life with that person. Or to make the rest know you’re already taken. Well, I totally think it’s cute. Secondly, inspiring love stories really empowers other people. Gives hope for the hopeless romantic ones. Thirdly, yes for the bitter people who doesn’t want couples to be together and prove them all wrong. :D

This is what’s happening in this world right now. There’s no sense of boundaries. I’ve seen couples started this way, never mind the people around them just go with their feelings and throw it to the world. The world never minds about it.  When they are happy with what’s going on in their relationship they just keep bombarding the world about it. But once there is something wrong they kept it silent to let the people know that they’re perfect with what they have. And then end up separated. I plea to them to be real. If they wanted to make things in public then go all the way. Be it a bad day or a bad conversation. People like me who watch you guys get sad. Because once I would know a couple then I see what they’ve gone through. I start to look up to them and see myself that it could happen to me too. But heartaches and hearts broken into pieces aren’t the things I want for me.(I may have wronged myself because of this habit but this is me.) Well mostly they go for movies, me likey real people. ;p

I like it when they learn to keep things in private and start sharing only when they’re asked to. To me it’s extra special. The things you share events (sad,happy, etc.) that you hold dearly is out in the public’s eyes. You get to be scared because of this action. others will criticized and give their opinions but in the end what matters most is you and your partner.

Everyone have their own love stories, created in a most unique way as possible. But what about others who find themselves in a limbo of being single?(I’m not saying that it’s no fun but two is better than one, isn’t it?) :D Inspiration what keeps us going. So in believing that love do truly exist, brightens up minds and hearts. God is love, you believe that each person in a relationship is God’s given gift for each other. Keeping hopes of finding true love and to know it’s just in the horizon.

And so I still wonder when will I stop this kind of nosy business? hehe I will someday. <3

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a person who wants to have a room for writing. just having a great time sharing thoughts to myself and to lovely strangers who love to read.