Valentine on a November <3

 

I know Valentine’s Day is still months away. But with all this feeling that I’m feeling right now just don’t fall for the month of November. ;) Just the feeling of being in love and being loved back. No words could ever define such. haha

I’m happy where we are right now. We’re in the middle of everything. But between us, there is God, family,and friends. Couple of nights ago, it’s like I’ve been walking on cloud9. haha 

It’s always like the first time we’ve seen each other. It's been a decade ago and it feels just like yesterday lang (;

I love you MR. JOHN MARK C. REFUGIO!!!!!! (until forever lang ha huwag na sumobra.hehe)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a person who wants to have a room for writing. just having a great time sharing thoughts to myself and to lovely strangers who love to read.