Another Month ;p

markara_thumb[2]

 Happy Monthsarry <3

Another month being together. :D I am not a fan really of keeping tracks on “special days” such as this. But, I couldn’t help it. I tried to avoid making fuss out of it before. I was just afraid I might disappoint myself because I was thinking maybe my partner wouldn’t care also. I was surprised because he’s the one who makes efforts about it. This just made me realized that our relationship is special, might as well celebrate it in a humble way.

The picture above was taken almost 5years ago. At our friend’s home. The only picture we have that looks like we’re a couple. haha ;D  To us, everyday is like  Valentine’s day. I think all couples should feel that way (even during times of trial). The past few nights before I sleep, memories came rushing back to me when we were still in high school. We were classmates then, and from the moment I saw him - I fell in love. It was love-at-first-sight and he felt the same way too. But we were young and I challenged myself to avoid relationships and I won. So what did I do to enjoy my-little-puppy-love-while-staying-single? (positive way lang ;p)

 

  • I studied hard for myself and family and to impress him.
  • I never told him I like him too. He might think I’m easy.
  • I was strict. So, no boys ever gets near me even him. So he won’t think I’m a flirt and just plain fair.
  • Boys whom I can feel that’s treating me differently because he might have liked me, are then avoided.
  • Boys who courted me was marked “X” immediately on their forehead. I have so much respect for myself and my feelings and I don’t collect and select. I don’t want to take advantage, so as early as possible I tell them the truth that my heart is already set to someone else.
  • I kept my feelings for him to myself. I still need to grow up and mature, I surely think he does too.
  • My past time then is to stare at him and making sure I wouldn’t get caught. haha Just being observant and it was fun.
  • I discovered: When I feel cold, uneasy, my heart would beat faster, shortness of breath, that something ain’t right about me, I would know right then that he is in the area close to me, or walking towards each other at the hallway. Without seeing him first, he was the reason for it. And it never failed me. It’s like I have a radar. haha  A-HAPPY-JUST-ME-TIME

I enjoyed every bit of it in high school. Middle year in HS he went to other place to study. After HS, we made it as a couple-maybe because I was afraid that he might leave again. But, it failed. My heart was badly broken. I believed it was a rush. We haven’t matured enough yet. I had friends who were great support system and recovered. Then almost 5 years ago the right time came again for us. Gave it a-new fresh start. And now we’re still here, celebrate seconds of togetherness. I am thankful about everything. To him, to us, to the One who made all these possible. I am now with my first love / only-boyfriend-since-birth. Through good times and bad times. We’ll be together. I love you Mr. John Mark C. Refugio / the-best-boyfriend-everrrr. :D

P.S.

I seriously advice high-school STUDENTS to DO the same thing as what I did. A little patience, give respect to yourself. It’s hard but you’ll get over it. Don’t rush things. Enjoy being young, not worrying about immature relationship or being a teen parent. :D

Love,

Ate Kara #a-very-happy-girlfriend



I will post later regarding Breaking Dawn Part1 movie. ;p

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a person who wants to have a room for writing. just having a great time sharing thoughts to myself and to lovely strangers who love to read.