I was thinking…

image  Blue eyes… yikes sooo cute! haha

 

image  I should visit Vietnam for this.

image  Should go to Germany for this.

image  Should travel High Profile sometimes. haha That’s Benz my friend.

image  China. I will conquer this challenge someday.

image  Should build it just like this.

image  Perfect for scribbling, so I won’t have to nag. haha

image  Must hold the moon for awhile.

image  Walkable-Roller-Coaster  is a thing to try.

 Images from http://thefancy.com

To think about these, are just simple things. But comes with so much complications. ;p

Must work hard and pray hard. <3

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a person who wants to have a room for writing. just having a great time sharing thoughts to myself and to lovely strangers who love to read.