Oooooh ;p

image 

Ameeyziiiiiiing!

I just can’t get owverrrrr with this movie. Grabeh it’s just like what I imagined while I was reading the book. Bow down to the people behind this film. :D Kristen and Robert now really have that chemistry onscreen. I think it helped a lot now that they are a real couple. Superrrbbbb.

Well, I wasn’t really planning to watch the movie when I was in Dumaguete City 2 days ago. But it was a gift from a friend that I couldn’t refuse. haha I can say this is the movie of the year.  I just couldn’t explain it thoroughly. To be honest, to me this movie is the best among the Twilight Saga. So hopefully the 2nd part of Breaking Dawn will take over this one.  I love every second of it. I’ll be watching this over and over again :)

image

Images from web

Bad trip nga lang while watching the movie, there were parts that I would really want to cryyyy but it was awkward because I’m with a friend. #badly-wishing-I-watched-it-with-my-boyfriend :’(

Found the official soundtrack of the movie. “It Will Rain” by Bruno Mars. Here’s a video with lyrics. Enjoy!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a person who wants to have a room for writing. just having a great time sharing thoughts to myself and to lovely strangers who love to read.