A Lovely Day even when it’s raining :D

 

 

 image_thumb93 image_thumb89

image_thumb123image_thumb127

Images from web

 

Weather gives us impact or influence on how to start our day right. :D We couldn’t deny that it also affects our emotions.

This morning it rained. I really look forward to sunny everyday because my Mark would have to travel with his motorbike going to work. I don’t want him to get soaked wet and slowing him down to come to me. I want extra time to spend with him in the morning. Gloomy/rainy sky just makes me feel a bit extra emotional. It’s like the end of the world for me. I was born on the month of March. I am proud to be born on summer season.So you could imagine me loving the Sun, beach, flowers, anything associated with summer. They just lift my soul to heaven. I could spend a whole day under the sun or the umbrella for that matter. I love the idea of sweet sweat #fortherecord heheh and ice creams yummmm.I don’t know why but anything special happens in my life falls on summer dayssss .. I’m just lucky enough I have someone that brings forth the sun and turn my mood to hyper hip mode and turn my sad face into a smile even when it’s raining. :DDD Everyday is such a lovely day. <3 

 

How about you? :D

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a person who wants to have a room for writing. just having a great time sharing thoughts to myself and to lovely strangers who love to read.