Unlimited!

I just want to share something that is worth a good-short-laugh.:)

My boyfriend and I really love each other in every way. Like me, I am really afraid to offend him in anyway. So if there is a circumstance that I am offended, I just smile back at him. '______' Well, a sarcastic smile to be more specific. But you know, my boyfriend is good in ignoring the signs. Though you know it's more easy to just confront him about it, and address the situation. But like any other girls, it is always the long process.:p hahaha (admit it, you!) He knows that it's something that I couldn't agree and he still show it or do it. I just do my best to ignore or just make face at him. And then he would asks me if my love for him decreased, and I would smile and answer 'yes, definitely.'as a joke. And he would laugh at me and then tease me or something. And I'll smile with no traces of disappointment. I mean littlest things he does for me will make me happy or pinch my heart at the same time. But at the end of the day it's still him I want to be with for the rest of my life.

Unlimited love <3

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a person who wants to have a room for writing. just having a great time sharing thoughts to myself and to lovely strangers who love to read.