Goodness.

I finally changed skin.hahah after gory hours of learning how to do it. Before I have my friend who’s good at this, so I usually just ask her politely to change anything regarding the templates of my blog and all. Now I guess it’s time that I should be doing it. But I admit, I still don’t know how to sort the things such as the archives  and the about me corners. Forgive me on that. I have to wait for the next kick of adrenaline and patience so I could get to learn it. But as of now I’m happeee. :) Good job. Yeah.heheh

The thing that’s behind some entries that doesn’t have titles because my previous skin would never show it. So I just start on my scribbling anyway.tsk Now I can and I will have titles for my entryyyy. :p  Ooooh change, I’ve been so hungry for you.heheh

I wonder if my friend still visits this site. Well, she’s the only entity who knew about this next to me. And I even wonder if others would get to read any of these stuff I wrote. Well, in the first place it wasn’t really my intention that you know, I’d be like those well known human beings who are constantly updating and posting photos in everyday of their lives and fans follow them. Well here is likely private. But it’s really been private and I guess it’s safe to say that I can do anything with this and nobody will criticize but ME. ;p

Image0192

Yes! Finally a photo. I can see my picture here.haha That’s happiness.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a person who wants to have a room for writing. just having a great time sharing thoughts to myself and to lovely strangers who love to read.