Do What You Want!


Well, I've been sitting in front of this computer and yet it seems that my daily routine is what exactly really happens. I have the smallest online world everrrrr.

It's not that it's a big thing or something but you know, picturing others' that have so many connections to the outside of their trusted circle. I'm just wondering how did they able to cope up with it?

People now a days are just constantly communicating. Do they even have time to miss each other?

My boyfriend and me used to be like that but not in social networking sites that we should be greeting each other with our good mornings and all. That other people should notice. Or saying I love You to the public. But really, is there a need to do all the cheesy stuff out into the open?

Instead of that, aren't we supposed to just talk sense of every topic we should be posting?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a person who wants to have a room for writing. just having a great time sharing thoughts to myself and to lovely strangers who love to read.