Da When?


 

When I was in Cagayan de Oro for job training, I lived at my aunt's house. She was surprised that I and my cousin Andrew were there. I told her my purpose and she welcomed us in her home. She then asked why I was still here in the Philippines. She thought I was already in America. But I wasn't because I still have to accomplish some major requirements for it, including 2 years' experience in the hospital. I didn't know then that one of her daughters is a nurse in Saudi Arabia, who also got married to a doctor there who holds a higher position in the hospital she is working. Now, my aunt told her my situation that I am working in a car company nowhere near being a nurse. So then she offered me an offer of a lifetime. To work there, with her help. Voila! I am now sorting out my papers for me to work there too. (I am smiling on this part :DDD) Truly who wouldn't be marvelled about it? Being a nurse and work at the rate your supposed be paid, well that is one in a million situation.

I tried to be discreet of anything, regarding travels, papers that I'm working on. And trusts few friends to share the real score and also are helping me. I just want that when everything is ready, that the only thing left to do is to fly, that is when I truly want the facts to really sink within me. And then I can share the whole story to others.

But as of the moment, I wish to shut our mouths about it. But, now things are almost out in the open so I guess just let it be. Hopefully, God willing that I'll be able to get over the hardship, money matters, physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and all wally wally needed just for me to be ready with no hindrances within me when I fly and work.


 

Whew.. it's really not easy.


 


 

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a person who wants to have a room for writing. just having a great time sharing thoughts to myself and to lovely strangers who love to read.