Dai and Dong = Belle and Pit,

Dai and Dong = Belle and Pit,

Finally a wish came true. My boyfriend and I used to call each other Dai and Dong. We avoid being too corny and cheesy when it comes to terms of endearment. On Dai and Dong, it's not too embarrassing to call around people. I know it's not too sweet, it even sounded like we're yaya and hardinero nang isang mansyon lang naman J. Well, it sounded more like humility and respect rather than sugary.

Coolness as it sense. But that's how it defines us. Weeks ago we decided to push to try different name calling because another couple whom is close to us is using the same names. And to be honest we're not in the position to change. But I'm just too pissed off by them and even my boyfriend says so. Yesterday we brainstormed about it for hours we couldn't think of any. Until we arrived to each house and started texting, he came to cross saying I'm "belbel" (because I do happen to have slightly big belly :DDD). I thought of calling him Pete/Pit. Pete stands for feet, which he loves to scratch and could also be spelled as Pit, because of armpit I do happen to love smelling that part of his bodyJ.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking too disgusting. Exactly, that's the point. Belle and Pete, really sounds like too happy and in love couple, right? :DDDD But not disgusting, it will be like this for a week lang naman. It's official; we're now Belle and Pete/Pit.

Blissful. It even makes me shed a tear. Lol :DDD

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a person who wants to have a room for writing. just having a great time sharing thoughts to myself and to lovely strangers who love to read.