tomorrow

K: yeah, it's valentine's day tomorrow. i don't have any plans yet but i am hoping i'll be spending time relaxing at home and be with my friends (if they would want me to be with them that is). As for dets.dets i think i have some dreaming to do tomorrow. in that case i would enjoy visiting romantic places and events in my mind with my dream company..hihihi secwrets...
: i am so sick of texting so tired of c.phone but why can't i tx them to stop bothering me...grrrr hahaha
including E! haay valentine's day
:hope all my friends don't have dates tomorrow so it will be all fair..hahahaha

1 comments:

Anonymous Tue Feb 13, 06:45:00 PM 2007  

sus! kar, kaw ra baya nang naay ka-det-det..hihihi...
happy valentines day!

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a person who wants to have a room for writing. just having a great time sharing thoughts to myself and to lovely strangers who love to read.