Positive+Negative-

i woke up amd found out that my abdomen got bigger. Then a friend told me I'm pregnant. I said " I'm pregnant? What? I don't believe this!

I can't believe this. I am pregnant. Duhh. But true. Big tummy and all. I just thought my tummy is full of food. But true, a little living thing inside me.

I feel ashamed of what I'm going through right now. To my family, I'm so sorry. And the freakiest thing is I don't know who's the father. I don't even remember when it happened.

This is not happening to me. I'm not that kind of girl. But how is this little thing went inside my system?

My mother called me and again she woke me up. Yes, Oh thank God it was just a dream again.

I don't understand what's the connection of these strange dreams to my daily life. I just can't figure it out. But the images are so real. It really feels real!!

1 comments:

Anonymous Tue Nov 28, 03:13:00 AM 2006  

sus! kar! kabalo na ko kung kinsay amahan ana, si pipes..wuuiiiiii...

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a person who wants to have a room for writing. just having a great time sharing thoughts to myself and to lovely strangers who love to read.