Murder!

I was about to go to sleep. Then I heard a strange noise. I went out of my room with a flashlight with me. I searched from room to room. I went to my brother's room and as I was aiming the light from the flashlight to every wall. I saw somebody. There was s a priest and there was another guy over the priest lying body on the floor. The priest stared at me. He was bleeding. I know that the killer sensed my presence in that room. I went away very fast. Pretending I didn't see that horrible scene. I was afraid to scream I felt so cold and freaking stiff.

I called for the others but I wasn't able to findthem. I went back to my brother's room. And then they found the dead body. I was not able to talk to them. My head was aching so bad. I was afraid. I could not believe it. I just witnessed a murder. What if the killer will hunt me down? The way the priest stared at me I don't know if he just wants me to help him or he wants me to go away. I don't know. Maybe I partly blamed myself of what happened. He died without my help. I was silent.

The police arrived. I did not mention anything of it. I know it's a stupid thing to do. But I was really afraid. Then they left. I went to my room to get some sleep. When I turned on the lights I saw somebody lying on my bedroom floor. Geez! Not again. I can't believe whom i saw dead. It's Emma Watson. What the?

I ran away to get the others. 2 murders in a row and in my house? That's insane. Who killed them all? Oh this is totally crazy.
Then I reached to the other bedroom and then I heard a strange voice calling my name. I knew it was my mother's voice. She said "Kara open the door!. I was thinking, I didn't locked the door when I went inside. Then she continued, "Your going to your grandmother's house. She's here to fetch you. C'mon wake up!"

Geez! It was just a dream. Very strange and horrifying.. Hehe

That's it for my yesterday's dream..

1 comments:

Anonymous Sun Nov 26, 07:54:00 PM 2006  

hi kar...

sus! kara abi nako tinuod, hihihi...dream ra man diay!

hadlok kay kag dream ha!

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a person who wants to have a room for writing. just having a great time sharing thoughts to myself and to lovely strangers who love to read.