2012

 

Late post :/ Should start with high energy!!!! YAhooooo another year. What’s in store for each and everyone of us? Hmm. Some say it could be the last year and BOOM! End of the world na. Haynaku. I refuse to entertain such thought. I mean whatever natural calamities, sure its gonna happen. Nobody is really ready of such. ( this surely is with negativity) hahah I’m so not  myself lately. I feel like I’ve been left behind. People around me surely are happy and doing well in their own lives. But me? At age 23, what significant thing in this world did I ever contributed. ( ah. yes, trash? ) None. Well, maybe I’m being so brutal about myself anyway. Positivity. Positivity. Positivity.

Look, I just beg 1 or 2 things that’ll come true this year. God, Your will be done. I wish to help my mama financially. Yeah, maybe I should pursue my chance to get out of this country and work there. That’s one. And, I just want that everyone that I love shall have good health no matter how abusive they are with their body, just allow it ‘til the time comes that I’ll be stable financially then rocked it with hospital bills. hehe But I guess the most brilliant idea is for them to be SAVED.

2012 please be nicer to me.

111202-151208

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a person who wants to have a room for writing. just having a great time sharing thoughts to myself and to lovely strangers who love to read.