End

How I wish I could be somehow the very person that anyone would want me to be. But it doesn't work that way. Typically all I know we have our differences. That's all we have and change goes along with it. People act dirty some get hurt and felt the pain. WTF am I thinking? I don't own this world. I shouldn't put in my head "The World According To Me" 'cause I'll get myself into trouble. Maybe I have some things in mind but better yet I'll keep it to myself. And if someone maybe said something that might have offended me in one way or the other. Damn it. I'm the one who asked for it. So I put the blame on me.

Truth hurts and that is that. Deal with reality.


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a person who wants to have a room for writing. just having a great time sharing thoughts to myself and to lovely strangers who love to read.