Falling in love.finding peace and happiness where it has been laid below your feet. Yes, within your reach. The obstacles. The pressures. The betrayal. The hatred. Which are execised by some of us. We get hurt and suffered the blame. But the journey doesn't stop there not the way we really thought it would. We miss people and we get sad.But think of what you would feel when you'll be able tof inally find them. Isn't it ironic? laugh along with me. I'm tired of being this. I think change would be a good option. Sigh.
These are all nonsense. Maybe later I'll be able to find my own safe place. Surrounded with great hate butI know I'll be fine. It's good to face fear when you know your safe.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a person who wants to have a room for writing. just having a great time sharing thoughts to myself and to lovely strangers who love to read.