What a world record! I couldn't believe myself. We had series of quizzes for the prelim term and all of 'em I wasn't able to pass. Am I that dull? Oh I don't know what to do. I am loosing hope and I wanted it to be over. I feel like my knowledge isn't really that tough to be able to stand in this course. But I shouldn't act like this. I wanted to change this. I know there is a light at the end of this dark tunnel. But as of now I'm really lost. Sad to say..

I keep thinking about going back to kindergarten days. Everything are just beauty and play. Easy to be exact. And I guess I can only be in that place in my dreams. But moving forward..I'm sticking to this rough road life and do something about it. I think, it's an easy thing to just say but hard to put in actions. That's me. You guessed it. I don't do physical work. I like it that my mind is working. I hate tasks. I just love to think big or small. Whatever. Nobody gives shit..but I enjoy doing it. And by doing so I find peace and serenity ( sounds familiar?hehehe) .

Oh yeah...I'll rock til I drop.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Philippines
a person who wants to have a room for writing. just having a great time sharing thoughts to myself and to lovely strangers who love to read.